Thursday, October 28, 2010

Snow Everywhere!!!!

The other night we watched the rain/snow come down before we went to bed. We didn't have any idea that we would wake up to this!!! As soon as Benjamin woke up he had to go outside to eat the snow. He couldn't even wait to change out of his jammies.
When he woke up from his nap we had to go outside again. He walked around the yard saying "mama, its beautiful!" I followed behind him wondering where my boy comes up with this stuff!

After spending a lot of time outside eating the snow and throwing snowballs at Brett, I finally coaxed Benjamin inside with a cup of snow for him to eat inside.

2 comments:

  1. Too cute! Can't believe it's that cold there! We went to the pumpkin patch today and it was 85. I was dying of heat...

    Miss you. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get it off! Get it off! Get it off! Glad Ben wears his snow clothes! I bet the snow makes the best digging material!

    ReplyDelete