Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Potty Time!!

Benjamin has been ready to use the toilet for a long time, but there were always things that stopped us. Holidays, travel and just me not wanting my baby to grow up. We finally decided to go ahead with the scary task. I figured that it would be difficult and was prepped for a week of staying in the house and having a hard time. But of course my little guy surprised me. He loves wearing his underwear and tells me all the time that he is a big boy. We even ventured out after two days of training and he had no problem!

Ben and I went to the store and stocked up on treats, juice boxes and dried fruit to use as prizes. Ben decided that the m&m's were good, but he really wanted dried apricots and cranberries as his treat after he went in the toilet. What can I say, this guy is my healthy eater!
So grown up. I might Cry!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Congratulations! That's awesome! I've heard it's tricky with boys and I am not looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete