Wednesday, March 30, 2011

My sick boy...

This happened with no warning! We were driving home from running some errands and Ben told me to pull over because he had to go to the bathroom. I turned around to tell him that we were almost home and out came everything Ben had eaten in the last couple of hours. Oh my goodness! It was so sad/ yucky! I felt so bad for this little guy. He was so upset.

As we pulled in the driveway he asked me (once he had calmed down), "Mama, what are those purple things"? I told him they were grapes. He said "Oh, I ate those earlier with Emee."
I hate it when my little babe isn't feeling well. At least he is really cuddly!


1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness. That pictures is amazing/disgusting/really graphic!! Poor Ben. I'm glad he's feeling better.

    ReplyDelete