Thursday, July 21, 2011

Happy 3rd Birthday to Our Baby Benjamin!

I can not believe that we are already celebrating Benjamin's 3rd birthday. I feel like it was just yesterday that this perfect little boy came into our lives. I feel grateful to be his mama every day and feel blessed to have such a miracle in our lives.
We had a great day celebrating with our family. Ben loved his gifts, but the one that really caught his attention was from Megan and Lou...a soccer goal! He loved it! We played all night.
Benjamin wanted a street sweeper cake... but a train cake was almost as good. He did tell me that he wanted it bigger and more train cars attached. I guess we can't always get it right!


Lou taught Ben all he needs to know about soccer!

Mike, Megan and Max
Aunt Lou, Papa and Frank-n- Beans...Ben's Great grandpa Frank (and no, grandpa Frank doesn't know that Ben call's him that)

No comments:

Post a Comment