Sunday, January 29, 2012

Our House....

My friend Danielle Oakey came to Baton Rouge for a few days to help me accessorize and put together my house. I can't even tell you what an amazing job she did. I would never in a million years would have been able to do it without her. She has such an eye for design and placement of things.
We spent our days running from store to store buying everything that jumped out at us. She did have to tell me a few times that what I picked out was not okay. I seriously needed the help! We accomplished in a few days what it would have taken me a year to do, and not as well. Thank you Danielle for coming to help me. I love you and can't believe how talented you are.
XOXOXO

Here are just a few pictures of what we did.

Front entry way
Book case in the living room
Living room
Master Bed Room

My favorite accessory, Danny the Moose
The wall color will be changing soon. We just need to find the right grey.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE it! it's amazing what designers can do. I'm horrible at that stuff. Where did you get the rug in the entry from?

    ReplyDelete