Thursday, April 25, 2013

March-2012

I feel lucky every single day to have this cute boy in my life.  I am in LOVE

Don't most people eat breakfast by the front door while they wait to see the garbage man?

Cherry tomatoes are a favorite Target shopping treat.  This boy knows how to eat!

This will never get old to me!  He walks outside to go to the bathroom.  It doesn't bother me, but I am sure our neighbors are wondering where we moved in from...

With the summer heat comes a summer hair cut.  He looks so old!  Makes me want to cry.  He is growing too fast!

We are obsessed with our strider bike!  I highly recommend getting one for little babes.  Ben has learned balance so quickly on this thing and will be on a two wheeler without training wheels in no time. 


Sick boy.  Nothing a little lemonade and Rio can't fix.



No comments:

Post a Comment