Thursday, September 19, 2013

Getting out of the Louisiana Heat...

It is time to get out of the heat!  Our first stop was to Newport Beach.  How we have missed our old home, this place still has my heart.  We saw a lot of friends, ate at our favorite restaurants and had fun at the beach.  We managed to take just one picture the entire week.  
Inspiration Point
 We headed from California to Utah and spent some more time with family and friends.  
My sisters and I took the kids to Temple Square.  I love this place so much and love spending time there.  Ben loved looking at all the pictures in the visitors center and Jack helped explain them all.  These boys do listen to what we teach them!

 Shopping at City Creek
 Happy Fourth of July.  We started the day with the Provo Freedom 5k run.  I ran with my sisters in law Melanie and Lizzie and Josh.  Melanie was 9 months pregnant and rocked it.  She is amazing.  Josh and I ran home to get a little longer run.  He is an amazing runner!
 We spent the rest of the 4th at the Stohlton's playing legos, eating and playing water games.  I am so lucky to have married into such an amazing family.  Love them all!



 We hiked Bridal Veil Falls

 We rode the chair lift to the top of Sundance and hiked around.  It was so beautiful at the top.  This made me miss Utah!  I love the mountains and the fresh air.







 We swam with our cousins
 Uncle Mike and Auntie Megan took us out on their boat and we had a blast!  It had been too long since we had been on the lake.  Apparently you are never too old to ride on the tube behind the boat.  So much fun!!!





 We always had a full, very loud car full of babies
 There obviously had to be legos somewhere in the trip...these just happen to be nano legos...Horrible!
 We could not go to Utah without going to Silver Lake!  A little piece of my heaven!




No comments:

Post a Comment