Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Halloween 2012

This year Benjamin dressed up like a skeleton, I dressed up as a ladybug and Brett was a ladybug catcher.  Yes, I know, super cheesy...but brett was a really good sport.  We had a party at our house before we headed out in the neighborhood for trick or treating.  Ben made it about two blocks before he had enough.  I don't blame him, it can be a bit scary!
Ben put my costume on and I died!  We were laughing so hard and when I took a picture of him his first words were "don't send that my aunties, they'll think I am a girl!"  He makes the cutest little ladybug ever!
 Pumpkin carving with the Brock boys and Elders.  Ben was in Heaven with a whole house of boys.
 A pre-halloween dress-up session with Ben's best bud Austin.  


 He caught me.... 

 Miss Kate, our neighborhood buddy. 
 Lots of ladybugs...

No comments:

Post a Comment