Sunday, October 31, 2010

Fall Time Fun!

I have realized two things since I have been blogging: 1). Benjamin is always in his jammies and 2). I take way too many pictures. With that being said, here are some more pictures of my boys doing yard work and yes, Benjamin is in his jammies.
Benjamin was being such a good little helper.
After the yard work, Benjamin and I decided to show Brett what we do while he is working during the day. We spend a lot of time on the school bus and bulldozer riding down the driveway and the lane. It is actually pretty fun and you can get going fast! The first time Ben did it he went head first into the bushes but now he is a pro!

4 comments:

  1. So cute! I love that you love taking pictures- and who cares if he is in jammies. I would be to if I could.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the same thing when I blog! I think "why does Crew have his binki in when it's the middle of the day?" and I think "are you always in your jammies or do I only take pictures in the morning?" Ha ha! At the end of the day, who cares as long as our boys are happy right?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks so fun! I want in on that action next time we are in Utah. Miss you...and I LOVE you are blogging cause when I say I miss you what I really mean is IIIIIIIIIIII MMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS YYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUU.
    The end.

    ReplyDelete
  4. FUN FUN!!! Love seeing you guys in PICs

    ReplyDelete