Sunday, October 31, 2010

HaLlOwEeN!!!!!!!

We had a great Halloween this year. We went to my cousin Courtney's house for dinner and dessert and then headed out with a group to trick or treat. Benjamin was a little skeptical at first, but once he realized that everyone was giving him candy he was all for it! He was dressed as a train conductor. He is so into trains these days it just seemed like the perfect thing for him to be.


Ben's 2nd cousin Kate kept an eye on him all night and made sure he made it to all the doors

2 comments:

  1. I bet he was the cutest train conductor ever! Miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel...Oh my gosh! I haven't talked to you in forever! How are you?? So glad you left a comment on my blog and I am so happy you have one! I loved looking at all of your cute pictures! Benjamin is ADORABLE and you look as beautiful as ever!!! Can't believe you moved to Utah just when we moved to Cali!!! We have to catch up! I miss you!!! Are you going to be in UT for THanksgiving? We will be up there and I would love to see you!!! Hope you are doing well!! Love ya tons!! p.s. send me your email or phone # xoxo

    ReplyDelete